The Apps tab lets you activate extra features of RSpace to suit your needs.
These features include:
- external file storage services (Box, OneDrive, Egnyte, Google Drive, ownCloud and Dropbox)
- sample management (eCAT)
- chemistry support (Chemaxon sketcher/chemical search)
- messaging (Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google Hangouts)
- data repositories (Figshare, Dataverse and GitHub)
- publication repositories (Mendeley)
- protocols (Protocols.io)
By default, these apps are not enabled, so you need to opt-in to enable them. To activate any of the these apps, click on the Apps tab:
You can use the top bar to filter by type. Click on any icon to learn more about how the app works, and to enable or disable it.
Below is a screenshot for the Box Integration App. Click on Enable to activate an app; once activated, the functionality is immediately available.
Using apps while editing a document
All of the activated apps will place an icon in the editor toolbar so that you can use them while editing a document or notebook entry. Here is a screenshot showing all Apps enabled: