Auditing User Actions
Actions performed on documents can be found and displayed using the audit trail interface, since RSpace logs most user actions.
Access the Audit Report
To access the audit report:
- Navigate to My RSpace
- Use the right arrow to scroll through the options, and click on Auditing
- Click Get Audit Report to generate an audit report for all actions over all time you have been active.
- You can use the Actions, Date Range and Users filters to narrow your selection:
- Actions to select one or more specific actions (such as Create, Delete, Download, Sign, Witness and more)
- Date Range to see activity within a certain period of time
- Users is only available to PIs, and is explained in detail at View and Search the Audit Trail.
- In the report, the resources where the action was performed are shown as links which can be clicked to open the document.
Download the Audit Report
To download the audit report, navigate to the Auditing section using the steps above, then click on Download Audit Report. This will generate a CSV file of the current audit trail selection, with a maximum of 10'000 events per download.