Add a Note to a Subsample 🧪
Inventory Beta is available to all existing and new Enterprise customers, and will be available to Community users in the near future. Learn more at the RSpace Inventory Hub.
You might want to add notes to a subsample as a means to record observations and activity on that particular subsample.
To add a note:
- Open the relevant subsample/aliquot either from the sample view, or by searching for it.
- Click on Add a new note under Notes.
- The note section opens, where you can add your note.
- When done, click on Create Note.
- Your note is added to the subsample. The author and time the note was added are indicated; you can click on the author for more details.