Add a Note to a Subsample 🧪
Inventory is currently in development. Check out RSpace Inventory Hub if you wish to gain access to a demo build.
You might want to add notes to a subsample as a means to record observations and activity on that particular subsample.
To add a note:
- Open the relevant subsample either from the sample view, or by searching for it.
- Click on Add a new note under Details.
- The note section opens, where you can add your note.
- When done, click on Create Note.
- Your note is added to the subsample. The author and time the note was added are indicated.