File Info Button
The file info button enables you to quickly see metadata about files and folders stored in RSpace.
The main locations you can find the icon are the Workspace:
When viewing a Document:
As well as in the Gallery:
When the info button is clicked on, a pop-up window appears:
It contains the following information about the file:
- The Unique RSpace Id of the file/folder
- Type (Structured Document, Folder, Notebook, Image, Snippet, Video, Audio)
- Creation Date (MM/DD/YY hh:mm AM/PM)
- Modification Date (MM/DD/YY hh:mm AM/PM)
- Signature Status (unsigned; signed (for signed / locked documents); signed, awaiting witness (at least one witness pending, no one witnessed); signed and witnessed (at least one witness witnessed); signed, all witnesses declined (no witnesses pending, everyone declined), see Signing and Witnessing
- Tags associated with the file/folder
- Captions associated with the file/folder (displayed for the creator only)
- "Show linked documents" A summary list of links to other RSpace documents that have linked to the current document - use this to find related, follow up or precurser work.
- Who the file/folder is shared with, whether they are a group or an individual, and their access (read/write), see Sharing Content