RSpace Inventory Hub 🧪
RSpace Inventory is a sample and inventory management module that integrates fully with RSpace, and is currently in development with an estimated Beta release time of mid-2021.
This page contains details on how to access the alpha version, information on our development progress, and how to get involved in providing feedback and signing up to receive updates.
Access the Inventory Alpha
The most recent alpha release of Inventory is available at the link below. Use the sign-up code: inventory2020 when creating a new user, and you're good to start exploring, whether on a mobile or on a desktop device! The features currently implemented are documented in the roadmap and release summary down below.
We've written up documentation on how the current Inventory features work:
The release section below summarises what workflows are supported and have been added to the most recent inventory alpha release.
Provide Feedback & Get Notified
To provide feedback on Inventory Alpha, please fill in the following form:
To get updated on progress and feedback opportunities, fill in the following form:
If you have questions, bug reports, or have trouble accessing the alpha version, get in touch:
You can view our planned features and progress here:
Release x - November 2020
2 minute overview video:
Detailed progress video:
- Layout, navigation and mobile view (Navigate Inventory)
- Create samples (Create a Sample)
- Create list, grid, and visual containers (Create a Container)
- Add custom fields (Add a Custom Field to a Sample or Container)
- Edit, delete, duplicate and split items (Edit a Sample or Container)
- Move subsamples and containers into containers (Move Samples and Containers, Edit Locations in Visual Containers)
- Search, filter, and save search results (Search Inventory)
- Add notes to subsamples (link)
- Help Documentation (Get Started with Inventory)