Customise Axis Labels for Grid Containers 🧪
Inventory Beta is available to all existing and new Enterprise customers, and will be available to Community users in the near future. Learn more at the RSpace Inventory Hub.
You might wish to change the default axis labels of a grid container from the default.
- The possible label values for rows and columns are: alphabetical (ABC), alphabetical reversed (CBA), numerical (N123) and numerical reversed (N321).
- The default is rows using alphanumerical (ABC), and columns using numerical (N123).
- You can use the same label type for rows and columns.
- Changing this setting will only change the axis labels for that specific container.
- Changing the axis labels will change the view for all users who can see this container.
Customise axis labels
There are two ways to customise the axis labels:
- When creating a container, select a grid container, then click on the arrow to the right of Configure grid layout:
- When viewing an already created container:
- Click on the cog icon:
- You'll then be able to access the axis labels settings. After clicking Save, you'll see the updated axis labels.