Customise Axis Labels for Grid Containers 🧪
You might wish to change the default axis labels of a grid container from the default.
- The possible label values for rows and columns are: alphabetical (ABC), alphabetical reversed (CBA), numerical (N123) and numerical reversed (N321).
- The default is rows using alphanumerical (ABC), and columns using numerical (N123).
- You can use the same label type for rows and columns.
- Changing this setting will only change the axis labels for that specific container.
- Changing the axis labels will change the view for all users who can see this container.
Customise axis labels
There are two ways to customise the axis labels:
- When creating a container, select a grid container, then click on Customise grid layout:
- When viewing an already created container:
- Click on the cog icon:
- You'll then be able to access the axis labels settings. After clicking Save, you'll see the updated axis labels.