Edit Locations in Visual Containers 🧪
To edit locations in visual containers:
- First, make sure you have uploaded an organisational image to your visual container. This can be done during or after creation.
- Click on Edit Locations.
- Click on the image to add a location; click and drag to adjust the location. Click on Remove on the left panel to delete the location. Click on Close to exit the location editor.
The left-hand panel will also display the content of a location once items have been moved into it (see Move Samples and Containers). You can click on the circle in the location column to highlight that location in the right-hand panel.
- Scroll down and click on Save.
- The container preview will show the locations you've added.
- When you move items into the container (see Move Samples and Containers), the preview will update with the preview images of the items.