This document provides guidance on getting started and help on how to use RSpace.
Where do I start?
- Watch an introductory video that gives a brief overview of RSpace features: [Video] Getting started with RSpace for Researchers
- Check out articles about:
- Use the "Need Help?" button on the bottom-right of an RSpace window and click on Walkthroughs to access a list of step-by-step walkthroughs on basic RSpace features:
What do the help articles contain?
The resources contain:
- Documentation for Researchers, PIs (Principal Investigators), System Administrators, and Developers
- FAQ, Changelog & Miscellaneous which contains frequently asked questions, a Changelog covering the changes in each RSpace release, a Glossary of terms, and additional help resources.
- Guidance Videos
Where can I access help resources?
Using the Searchbar
The Need Help? searchbar at the bottom-right of the screen can be used to access our help documentation, step-by-step walkthroughs, and ways to contact us. Information on the searchbar and its content is available at Simpo Searchbar.
Browsing the Help Documentation
All of our help articles, as well as being accessible through the searchbar, can also be found at https://researchspace.helpdocs.io/. Feel free to use the search bar at the top of that page o find any topics of interest, or browse through the categories. The documentation covers the system and its capabilities, through document creation and on to file sharing, working in groups and on to exporting and archiving your work.