Add a Custom Field to a Sample or Container
Inventory is currently in development. Check out RSpace Inventory Hub if you wish to gain access to a demo build.
You might need to add additional information to a sample or container that is not available as a template field.
To add a custom field:
- View the sample or container in edit mode. You can also add a custom field during the creation process.
- Scroll to the Add new field button and click on it. For sample creation, it is located in the Template section.
- Give the field a name and a choose a type of field, then click on Add field.
- The new field will be added. You can input a value, and use the icons on the top-right of the field to change the field name or delete it.
- Click on Save.
- Your sample or container is now updated with a new custom field.