Add a Custom Field to a Sample or Container 🧪
Inventory is currently in development. Check out RSpace Inventory Hub if you wish to gain access to a demo build.
You might need to add additional information to a sample or container that is not available as a template field.
To add a custom field:
- View the sample or container in edit mode. You can also add a custom field during the creation process.
- If you're creating a sample, scroll to the Custom Fields section and click on Add new field. If you're updating an existing sample, the button is located at the bottom of the General section.
- Give the field a name and a choose a type of field, then click on Apply.
- The new field will be added. You can input a value directly.
- Scroll down and click on Save.
- Your sample or container is now updated with a new custom field.